PowerPoint Slides: Download (Mac)Downloading Needles PowerPoint Filesfor Macintosh
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- System 7.0 or later
- Macintosh computer using 68020 or higher microprocessor
- Minimum 5 MB of memory
DOWNLOAD THE POWERPOINT VIEWER TOO...
Even if you do not own PowerPoint software you can still downloadthe slides by using the Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer for Macintoshavailable for downloading here. Note: you will only be able to viewslides in a slide show format using the Viewer. If you havePowerPoint software installed, refer to your PowerPoint manual forrearranging slides or adding lecture notes and slides.
Make sure to read the license agreement before downloading the PowerPoint Viewer
STEP ONE: Print these instructions
- Print these instructions first so you can refer to them after downloading the slides.
STEP TWO: Get Stuffit Expander
- You will need Stuffit Expander from Aladdinsys.com to uncompress the Needles Macintosh files.
Click the icon to get Stuffit Expander and follow the directions at their site.
STEP THREE: Download PowerPointslides
- Go to your desktop and create a new folder (Needles) on your hard drive. Switch back to your browser.
- Your (.sit) files will be copied to your desktop and will be uncompressed by Stuffit Expander into a (.ppt) file format. Put the (.ppt) files in the Needles folder that you just created. Launch PowerPoint and double click on the (.ppt) file that you have saved to your Needles folder.
- If you do not have PowerPoint software, download the PowerPoint Viewer for Macintosh from the Microsoft Home Page.
- The Viewer will be saved to desktop as a file called Viewer.sea. If the Viewer.sea file does not uncompress automatically, double click on Viewer.sea and you will see a folder (Viewer). Launch the Viewer and choose a chapter (.ppt) file that you previously downloaded.
Running the slide show
Move to the Next Slide
Mouse click, spacebar, right/down/or page down arrow
Return to the previous slide
Back space, P key, left/up/or pageup arrow
Go to slide number "x"
"x" and enter
End the presentation
Draw on screen
Click on draw icon in corner
Escape from "Draw Mode"
Click on draw icon again
Remove drawing from the screen