Use the graphics and animations in Computer Tutor 1.0
to practice and assess your math skills. Customized to correspond chapter-by-chapter with your Houghton Mifflin math text, this tutorial will help you reinforce skills you
haven’t yet mastered, make up classes you may have missed, or review for exams. As you advance through your current and future courses, feel free to access any of the tutorials that may have relevant material.
- Chapter modules are divided into two sections: Study this Lesson and Problem Solving.
- Problems are algorithmically generated to ensure an appropriate variety and range of exercises. Each exercise includes specific page references to the text.
- Animated solution steps help you catch and understand mistakes before they are made.
- You’ll have access to complete solutions for each exercise attempted, and may request progress reports to assess your understanding.
- Extensive problem-solving hints and an online glossary provide additional support.
To download the Computer Tutor 1.0
version that your text or the Computer
Tutor Manual, click on the corresponding title below.
ManualsComputer Tutor 1.0 Manual
on this page are in PDF format and require Adobe® Acrobat® Reader. You can download the free reader
(Acrobat file: 19K)
Beginning Algebra 5/e
(ZIP file : 1.18Mb)
Intermediate Alg with Applications 5/e
(ZIP file : 1.46Mb)Algebra: Intro & Int 3/e
(ZIP file : 1.5Mb)Basic College Math 6/e
(ZIP file : 1.3Mb)Introductory Alg 5/e
(ZIP file : 1.18Mb)Intermediate Alg: An Applied Approach, 5/e
(ZIP file : 1.41Mb)
Hubbard TitlesElementary Alg 2/e
(ZIP file : 1.31Mb)Intermediate Alg 2/e
(ZIP file : 1.54Mb)Elem & Int Alg 1/e
(ZIP file : 1.72Mb)
Let us know how Computer Tutor 1.0
works for you. E-mail