- Life, Life Everywhere (Scientific American 11/25/96)
- "The origin of life on earth appears more and more inevitable--or does it?"
Homo Fossil Found (NY Times 11/19/96)
Jaw Sheds Light on Early Humans (ScienceNow 11/19/96)
- "Scientists have discovered in Ethiopia what may be the earliest known
fossil from a member of our own genus, Homo: an upper jaw dated at about
2.33 million years old."
Evidence for life on Earth (Nature 11/14/96)
soars toward red planet: Satellite to map Martian surface (CNN
- Ozone hole grows to
record size (CNN 11/2/96)
- "The ozone hole over Antarctica has widened to record size this
season, nearly as large as the combined area of the United States and
Canada, according to the World Meteorological Organization."
present new evidence of life on Mars (CNN 11/1/96)
- "British scientists Thursday said...they found organic matter in two
meteorites -- one was the meteorite tested by NASA and the other, a newly
tested meteorite that crashed to Earth 600,000 years ago."
Case for Electric Vehicles (Scientific American 11/96)
Climate Change on Mars (Scientific American 11/96)
We apologize for the inconvenience of broken links on our pages.
Unfortunately some of our sources do not maintain a long term archive of their articles.