| || |
Teaching Reading in Today's Elementary Schools,
| Chapter Objectives
Chapter 11: Use of Technology for Literacy Learning
- Describe several general techniques for helping students read content area materials.
- Describe some procedures and materials that are helpful in presenting material in language arts, social studies, mathematics, and science and health books. Describe the teacher's role in choosing and using technology in literacy instruction.
- Identify a variety of technological tools for literacy instruction.
- Explain literacy applications for each of the technological tools.
- Describe how to integrate the use of technology into the regular literacy curriculum.