Ronald H. Coase and the Coase Theorem
Ronald H. Coase won the Nobel Prize in economics for his work on externalities (the Coase theorem), for his theory explaining why firms exist, and his other contributions to the field of law and economics.
- An autobiographical note
- This autobiographical note at the Nobel page provides information about Coase's development as an economist.
- "Looking for Results" (by Thomas W. Hazlett)
- An online interview with Ronald Coase.
- "The Swedes Get it Right" (by David D. Friedman)
- A good intuitive summary of the Coase theorem.
[ Taylor: Microeconomics
| Feedback ]