Use these additional aids, charts, forms and exercises to supplement your learning resources.
- Quick Start Forms
Choose from this list of quick start forms to make your use of time more efficient.
- Learning Styles Inventory (from chapter 1)
Discover your learning style to help you develop better study habits.
- Information Processing Model (from chapter 2)
By gaining an understanding how we receive, process, and learn information with this cognitive model, you'll recognize the importance of using effective study strategies.
- Pie of Life (from chapter 3)
Learn to balance your schedule between
school, work and leisure activities with this helpful tool.
- Mnemonics (from chapter 6)
Learn these clever and entertaining techniques to learn new information and sharpen your memorization skills.
- Test-Preparation Review Activities (from chapter 8)
Be prepared for upcoming tests and exams by utilizing these helpful exercises.
- Essay Writing Topics (from chapter 13)
Select one or more of these essay questions as topics to practice your essay writing skills.